Last Updated: May 21, 2020 1:31 PM
HOW APOGEE IS RESPONDING:
We know there are many concerns as the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic continues to unfold. We want to assure you that we are committed to working through these challenges together with you. We recognize that people will be facing a variety of different hardships and we will do everything we can to accommodate. We are all in this together.
Our entire team remains dedicated to our customers, working virtually and safely from their homes to meet our customer service promises:
- Our underwriters are available by telephone and email with full quoting functionality with expertise and speed.
- Our salespeople continue to “meet” with our customers virtually over video conference to assist with policyholder questions surrounding new teleworking exposures, payment concerns, and general pandemic assistance.
- Our website will remain fully functional, and you can continue to submit new business requests HERE.
- Our telephone lines and email inboxes are up and running without interruption.
- We continue to accept all premium payments via check received at our Lockbox.
Please ensure that premium payments are sent to:
M&T Bank c/o Apogee Insurance Group
Box # 69170
1800 Washington Blvd-8th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21230
UPDATES FROM OUR MARKETS:
CARES ACT RESOURCES:
- CARES Act: addresses economic impacts of, and otherwise response to, the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak
- BRC Guide: includes information regarding types of loans available to small businesses, eligibility requirements, how to apply for a loan, and more.
- COVID-19 Emergency Loans for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
- Free cyber risk analysis and reports (for hospitals, healthcare entities, or any organization on the frontlines)
- Reduction in Force Supplement
- WSIA Wholesale Fees
- COVID-19 Safety Procedures Supplemental App (home healthcare with CapSpecialty)
- State COVID-19 Bulletins
LEGISLATIVE & STATE UPDATES:
- Notice of Extended Grace Period
- Protection for Policyholders from Unfair Settlement Practices
- Automatic Extension for Premium Tax Filing and Payment During COVID-19
- Business Interruption Claims Notice
- Extension of Policyholder Deadlines
- Notice 3-26-2020
- California SLA’s Response to the COVID-19 Virus
- Notice to NJ Policyholders regarding COVID-19
- Executive Order No. 123, Extending Insurance Premium Grace Periods
- AB 3844
- Bulletin No. 20-04
- Bulletin No. 20-22
- NY Notice to Policyholders
- Bulletin N. 2020-31
- Property/Casulty Emergency Regulation FAQs
- Bulletin No. 2020-18 – Change in DFS Position on Cancellation & Non-Renewal Moratorium/Grace Period
- Notice of Consumer Rights due to COVID-19 – Markel
- Gateway Consolidated Notice to Policyholder
- Bulletin 2020-18
- Bulletin 2020-17
- Attorney General Opinion
- Executive Order 202.13
- Emergency Regulation
- Bulletin No. 2020-16
- Bulletin No. 2020-15
- Bulletin No. 2020-14
- Bulletin No. 2020-13
- Bulletin No. 2020-7
- Bulletin No. 2020-5
- Bulletin No. 2020-37
- Coronavirus and Insurance Producer Licensing Requirements
- Bulletin No. 20-B-07
- Extended Order (4/21)
- Frequently Asked Questions to Bulletin No. 20-B-06
- Bulletin No. 20-B-06
- Loss Requirements
- DOI Press Release
- The Department of Financial Regulation issued Guidance
- No updates at this time.