College Help Positions (Fall Semester 2023)
Apogee is currently operating full-time from within our three offices, with some flexibility extended as needed.
- Apogee Mission Viejo, CA Office
- Apogee Oak Brook, IL Office
- Apogee Wayne, PA Office
College Help Position
The College Help role is fundamental in Apogee’s production of business. This position provides a unique experience dealing with various facets of the wholesale brokerage world from customer interaction, to binding, quoting, and issuing, as well as implementing marketing skills to provide top notch customer service.
Our College Help team members are immersed in Apogee’s fast-paced in office culture and develop both their professional and personal knowledge. This position will include the opportunity for professional development, insurance education, networking, and introduction to a variety of different career paths for future advancement.
Possible Job Responsibilities Include:
Account Management and Customer Service:
- Hands on experience managing professional liability accounts
- Communicate with agents on behalf of Apogee’s account managers to deliver quality customer service
- Assist the account management and sales team with quote follow-ups
- Prepare and process daily quotes
- Develop and deliver insurance proposals to customers
- Support account managers with the sales process through both verbal and written communication by working as a liaison with both customers and underwriters
- Process and deliver insurance binders and invoices to customers and subsequent prior-to-binding items
- Assist with state surplus lines reporting.
Sales and Marketing:
- Communicate with agents whose business we’ve lost, new agencies, and various developing agents
- Send Apogee’s “new customer form” for agency appointments
- Solicit new leads and provide answers and customer feedback
- Assist in various marketing projects focused on providing quality customer service and driving submissions
- Create marketing materials (hard copy and digital) to assist with various projects and initiatives
The College Help role demands a self-driven, competitive, team player with the urgency, thoroughness, and time management skills to make a positive impact on our business. A drive for self-improvement and openness to receive feedback will prepare an individual for success with Apogee Insurance Group and in future endeavors.
- Microsoft Suite of Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Professional Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Time Management
- High sense of Urgency/Ownership
- Competitive Nature
- Team Player
For more information, including compensation and benefits, please visit: https://customers.usli.com/sites/collegehelp/
Apply HERE (You must select “Wholesaler Brokerage under “Teams Available in Wayne” and “Apogee Insurance” as the department.)
Questions? Contact Darlene Smith – email@example.com