WHO WE ARE
- the highest point in the development of something; a climax or culmination.
- the pinnacle of professional and management liability expertise and service to the marketplace.
Our team is a group of energetic, knowledgeable, and dependable professionals certified in training customers on professional liability forms and coverage. Our product expertise, service, and focus on the independent retail agent customer helps us build lasting relationship and sets us apart from other wholesalers.
Together we have fun, achieve, and succeed!
Apogee team members are committed to our core values: Caring, Attitude, Respect, Empathy and Energy (CARE2). We are also dedicated to serving our customers and coworkers with high urgency and higher integrity. These values carry over to everything we do and help to foster a true sense of community culture and teamwork.
Though we’re still learning about how we can greater improve our diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, we are committed to ongoing training and education in these areas. At Apogee, our goal is to strengthen our community and culture by representing all races, genders, religions and sexual orientations. Discrimination and disrespect are not tolerated in our community. We hold all employees and those we do business with to the highest moral standards. We continue to move conversations about diversity, equity and inclusion forward to ensure every community member has a sense of belonging, a voice and a seat at the table.
WHAT TO EXPECT
What we expect of you if you arecalled for an interview:
- Participate in an extensive interview process
- Complete pre-employment testing
- Provide three professional references
- Be yourself
Applicants offered a position with Apogee must complete the following:
- Drug screening to include nicotine products (please note that we choose to not hire smokers/tobacco or nicotine users in states that don’t have employment protections for these individuals)
- Background check
- Degree verification (if applicable)
- Where legally permissible, Apogee requires all new hires to have received all primary series doses of the Covid-19 vaccine (defined as two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Novavax vaccines, or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine), unless an accommodation is required for religious or medical reasons.
- As a condition of employment, all new hires, where legally permissible, will be required to provide proof of all primary series doses of the Covid-19 vaccinations or submit a request for medical or religious exemption within 48 hours of accepting an offer of employment. This requirement is not applicable to residents of AL, AR, FL, IN, IA, MT, ND, SC, TN, TX, WV and UT (i.e., “exempt states”). To support the safety of our community and help prevent severe disease Apogee strongly recommends that all applicants and employees stay up to date with all CDC recommended COVID-19 vaccinations, including boosters.
- Apogee is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies
- We provide opportunities for you to succeed and grow in your career in a friendly team-oriented work environment
- Competitive base salary for each position
- FULLY-PAID medical package for you and your family included. 100% of monthly premiums are paid by Apogee for you and your family with no waiting periods.
- Robust profit sharing program
- Quarterly and year-end bonuses for in-house teams
- Uncapped commission opportunities for sales positions on top of base salary
- Abundance of professional development opportunities
- FREE catered lunch provided every day (when back in the office)
- FREE continuing education opportunities with monetary incentives
- FREE personal development courses and certifications
- FREE company laptop and work phone
- Access to state of the art fitness center (when back in the office)
- Collaborative and fun company culture with an emphasis on work-life balance and overall health. We believe in keeping our people healthy and happy!
- Opportunities to participate in volunteer and philanthropic efforts locally, nationally, and internationally
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
Apogee is the place for you if you are interested in consistent growth and development opportunities while having fun along the way. We truly believe in the people we hire! Our Leadership Team is committed to helping you navigate your career path and reach your professional goals.
100% of our Leadership Team is promoted from within.