It’s time to learn more about Michelle Heller, one of Apogee’s Customer Service Associates. Check out our mini interview with Michelle below and get to know her a little bit more!
Tell Us Some Fun Facts About Yourself
- “I grew up in Pennsylvania and moved out to CA for a change of scenery at the end of 2019“
- “One of my biggest ‘bucket list’ items is to visit all 50 states“
- “I played the trumpet for many years through Elementary School/Middle School/High School“
- “My family had chickens as pets when I was growing up“
- “I have never broken a bone“
What Hobbies Do You Enjoy When You Are Not Working?
“Roller skating, hiking, hanging out at the beach, going thrifting/antiquing, biking, visiting new restaurants/wineries/breweries, art & photography!”
If You Could Meet Anyone in the World, Dead or Alive, Who Would it Be and Why?
“I am a photographer so I would really love the chance to travel through the National Parks and take landscape photos with Ansel Adams.”
What is the Best Career Lesson You’ve Learned so Far?
“The best lesson I have learned in my career so far is to be confident in who you are! The right opportunities will come along if you remain true to yourself, know your self-worth, and are willing to take chances and be open to follow new paths.“
What is a Motto That You Live by?
“It’s not a motto or specific quote, necessarily, but I always strive to be open, honest and transparent with everyone I have the chance to interact with, both at work and in my personal life.”