Did you know that the average length and cost of an EPLI claim is 275 days and $125,000? Are you and your customers prepared to handle a lengthy claims scenario that could end up costing hundreds of thousands of dollars? EPLI policies provide coverage for a wide-range of employment related risks such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and hostile work environment.
The top 10 workplace discrimination charges filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commissions (EEOC) are:
- National Origin
- Equal Pay Act
- Genetic Information
Apogee currently has over 20 markets for EPLI coverage. We can also provide you an EPLI with answers to the below 5 questions:
- What is the insured’s company name?
- What is the insured’s physical address (including zip)?
- What is the employee count? (broken down by full time, part time, temp/seasonal, independent contractors)
- What are the insured’s operations?
- Has there been an EPLI claim in the past five years?
Please reach out if you need an application or if you have any questions about EPLI coverage. Get an EPLI quote with Apogee now!